Monday, May 26, 2014

Chamber seeks Communications Manager

The Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Communications Manager. Please share the job listing below with anyone you may know who may be interested and apply at the earliest convenience.

Click here to view the job listing on Idaho Department of Labor >>

"I have cherished my time with the Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce," said Mack Deibel. "The Chamber and its members are very special and the last three years have been really great working with everyone. Our community is amazing and I am proud to have been an advocate for business development and tourism. I look forward to continuing to work with the Chamber and members in my new role with MickDuff's Brewing Company and as a consultant with Just Ask Mack (JAM) Consulting."